Ulladulla Tourism Directory
Tours and Adventures
Showing 1 Categories
Do you like the Tourism Industry in Ulladulla?
Ulladulla is a picturesque town located on the South Coast of New South Wales, Australia. The town is well known for its beautiful beaches, stunning coastal scenery, and a variety of tourist attractions that will leave visitors in awe.
In this article, we will categorize, list and positively describe the top tourist attractions in and around the town of Ulladulla.
Ulladulla is spoilt with crystal clear waters and golden sand beaches.
1. Mollymook Beach - one of the most iconic beaches in the area, Mollymook has excellent surf and spectacular views of the coastline.
2. Rennies Beach - a great spot for swimming, snorkeling and fishing.
3. Narrawallee Beach - perfect for swimming, walking, and fishing.
Ulladulla is also famous for its local markets, which are held every month.
1. Ulladulla Wharf Markets - held on the second Sunday of every month, the markets offer a range of local produce, handmade crafts, and fresh seafood.
2. Milton Village Markets - held on the first Saturday of every month, these markets are home to over 120 stalls selling everything from handmade crafts to gourmet food.
Ulladulla is surrounded by beautiful natural attractions that are perfect for nature walks and hiking.
1. Pigeon House Mountain - a challenging but rewarding hike that offers sweeping views of the Coastal Range, Batemans Bay and beyond.
2. Bannisters Point - a rocky headland offering a 1.6 km walking trail and spectacular ocean views.
3. St Georges Basin - a scenic lake with abundant wildlife and beautiful picnic spots.
For history enthusiasts, Ulladulla has a number of historical sites that are worth exploring.
1. Ulladulla Lighthouse - built in 1873, the lighthouse is a landmark and provides beautiful views of the coast.
2. Dunn Lewis Centre - the town's cultural and artistic hub, which features regular exhibitions, performances and workshops.
3 Milton Theatre - this historic theatre is an Art Deco gem, with a rich history that dates back to the early 1900s.
The South Coast of New South Wales is home to several wildlife sanctuaries, which offer fantastic wildlife experiences.
1. Shoalhaven Zoo - set on 16 acres, the zoo is home to over 100 species of animals, and visitors can have close-up experiences with many of them.
2. Murramarang National Park - the park provides protection for forested hills and the beautiful coastline, as well as important habitat for many species including kangaroos, whales, and sea eagles.
Ulladulla is a beautiful town full of exciting places to visit. From its stunning beaches to its natural wonders and historical sites, Ulladulla has something for everyone. So if you're looking for a fantastic holiday destination, consider Ulladulla – it will be an experience you'll never forget.
For more information:
Ulladulla Information Centre
Address: Harbour Foreshore, Ulladulla NSW 2539
Phone: (02) 4455 1269
Ulladulla Tourism Articles