Ulladulla Local Services
Ulladulla ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Ulladulla site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Ulladulla Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Ulladulla When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Ulladulla Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Ulladulla Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Ulladulla ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Ulladulla and a Place to Meet
The ulladulla.town Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Ulladulla
Ulladulla is a charming coastal town situated in the Shoalhaven region of New South Wales, Australia. The town is popular for its picturesque beaches, charming fishing village, delicious seafood, and breathtaking coastal sceneries.
Here are some interesting facts about Ulladulla:
1. Ulladulla is an Aboriginal word that means "safe harbour". The name was given to the town by the local Indigenous people who used the harbour as a safe spot to launch their canoes.
2. The town was first visited by European explorers in the late 1700s, when it served as a site for shipbuilding and coastal trade. Today, it is a major center for recreational fishing and boating.
3. Ulladulla is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in Australia, such as Mollymook, Racecourse, and Rennies. These beaches offer visitors a chance to relax, sunbathe, swim, and surf.
4. The Ulladulla fishing fleet is one of the largest in NSW, which is why the town is known for its delicious seafood. You'll find plenty of fish and chips shops, seafood restaurants, and cafes serving fresh local catch.
5. The area is surrounded by many national parks and reserves, including Morton National Park, which is home to the Pigeon House Mountain, one of the most popular hiking destinations in the region.
6. The Ulladulla Lighthouse, located on a rocky outcrop overlooking the ocean, was built in 1873 and is still operational today. It is a popular spot for whale watching during the migrating season.
7. Every year, Ulladulla hosts the Blessing of the Fleet Festival, which is a unique celebration of the town's fishing heritage. The festival includes a street parade, fireworks, and a procession of decorated fishing boats.
8. Ulladulla is also famous for its arts and crafts scene, with many local artisans and galleries showcasing their works. The Milton Theatre is a popular venue for concerts, plays, and other cultural events throughout the year.
9. Ulladulla has a rich maritime history, with shipwrecks and maritime artifacts scattered along the coast. The Ulladulla Dive Centre offers diving expeditions to explore these underwater treasures.
10. The town has a vibrant community spirit, with many local events and activities throughout the year, such as farmers' markets, food festivals, and charity events. It is a friendly, welcoming place that offers something for everyone.